Valentine’s Day is the day when red hearts, flowers, and candy are presented as tokens of affection, but this holiday isn’t just for couples in love!
The primary theme of Valentine’s Day is romantic love. And while romantic partners may be the first to come to mind when contemplating love, it’s easy to overlook other members of one’s own family.
Even though you shouldn’t wait for a special occasion to express your affection for your kid, Valentine’s Day is the best moment to let him know how much he means to you.
Valentine’s Day may be a commercialized “Hallmark holiday,” yet it still manages to put a spring in everyone’s step. To bring joy to the people you care about most in the world, all you have to do is show them how much you care about them throughout the day.
Love from a parent to a child is irreplaceable. Go ahead and give your son (and the other tiny people in your life) the benefit of all the love you feel.
Have you been scratching your head about what to write in a Valentine’s Day letter for your special someone? Even a simple “Happy Valentine’s Day, Son!” will do the trick. Alternatively, you can use your imagination with the list of romantic Valentine’s Day sayings for boys that follow.
Quotes for Sons on Valentine’s Day
- “With all the things you do, the smiles you share, the laughter too, with all the dreams you make come true. It’s great to have a kid like you.”
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much…” — Shel Silverstein
- “It’s so sweet having a child like you. Hope your Valentine’s Day is extra sweet, too.”
- “Right from the start, you stole my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day, son. Our hearts are forever full of love for the amazing person you are!”
- “I loved you yesterday, I love you still. I always have, I always will.”
- “Life is greater, more enjoyable, and full of surprises because of you! Happy Valentine’s Day, Son!”
- “Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.”
- “Son, you are a blessing in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” — Friedrich von Schiller
- “My love for you is like an invisible elastic band. No matter how far you go, we are connected.”
- “My love for you is taller than the sky and wider than the galaxy.”
- “From the moment you were born, you became the sun to my planet.”
- “You are the best thing I’ve done with my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “You are the best gift I’ve ever received.”
- “There is no love more deep and true than the love I give to you.”
- “It’s love, not DNA, that makes me parent.”
- “I love you bunches and bunches.”
- “Life gives us many things to be thankful for. I give thanks to God for you!”
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day to my awesome son!”
- “I love you stronger than iron and softer than feathers.”
- “‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” — Miranda Kerr
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually
- makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
- “Wherever you go, my love is with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “Love cures people — but the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” — Dr. Karl Menninger
- “To love another person is to see the face of God.” — Les Miserables
- “Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.” — Walter Winchell
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- “Even in a fairy tale where every dream comes true, I could never hope to find a son as sweet as you.”
Manan works on Landscape Insight as a content writer. He reports the latest news and gossips about celebrities in the entertainment industry. Furthermore, his interests lie majorly in travel photography and adventurous activities. You can reach Manan at –email@example.com or on Our website Contact Us Page.