The mission of Landscape Insight is to deliver reliable, unbiased, well-balanced news and blog in the areas of lifestyle, entertainment, technology, science, politics, and health. This editorial policy explains how we choose and evaluate the information and resources you see on our site, how we distinguish sponsored and advertising content from news content, how financial or other external factors affect our website, and how you can get in touch with us with questions or comments.
About This Policy
Web Sites Covered
Landscape Insight, including any entity we control, is referred to as “Landscape Insight,” “We,” or “landscapeinsight.com” (for example a subsidiary that we own). The term “website” refers to landscapeinsight.com, our internet website. On our website, we have an “about us” area where you can read more about who we are, what we do, and how to get in touch with us.
To landscapeinsight.com, this Editorial Policy is applicable. After leaving landscapeinsight.com, you should review the editorial policy of each website that you visit. Once you leave our website, we are not liable for how other websites treat editorial.
Changes to Editorial Policy
The overall objectives of this policy may undergo minor adjustments that have no impact on them. We will make sure to alert our users when the policy is changed in a way that significantly affects how we handle editorial issues. Policy updates will be published on our websites. Visit Edited Articles to view our previously published articles.
We at Landscape Insight are dedicated to giving you factual, unbiased information. The selection, creation, and maintenance of material are the responsibilities of the editorial staff at Landscape Insight. We understand how crucial it is to keep our editorial content independent from any materials that are advertisements or any content that might be swayed by our sponsors. In order to properly separate our education and promotion activities from an editorial standpoint, we have also organized the website’s operations.
Various Informational Resources
All content that we claim to be our own and that appears on our website was either written by us or was received from third parties whose editorial practises we have reviewed and found to be acceptable. Our staff writers or contracted freelance journalists write the content that we produce. Our content has been checked for fair balance and whether it meets learning objectives by internal editors, who also examine all submitted content. Government agencies, non-profit organizations, colleges, and important stakeholders who contribute news and information about all the industries we cover are sources for third-party editorial content. Before anything is made available on our sites, our editorial staff checks the majority of the content from other sources for correctness, balance, completeness, and timeliness. When a thorough review is impossible, we rely on spot checks and our prior assessment of potential information sources as well as the editorial practices employed by the information provider (for example, in the case of the use of government agency news releases). Most of the time, the content we get from others has also been examined by the provider’s internal employees or examined by other experts in the field. We make content from corporate partners and conference planners available in select areas of our website. We make sure the user understands in these places that the content hasn’t been through our editorial process. Landscape Insight routinely evaluates the site’s material to make sure it is still pertinent. When necessary, outdated or incorrect content is updated, relocated to an archive (where it is still accessible), or deleted. The editor’s notes can be used to show when something has happened.
connecting to other websites
Financial Data and External Influence
Landscape Insight now relies on advertising and sponsorship, including banner advertising, native advertising, video advertising, and sponsored posts, like the majority of informational websites on the World Wide Web. We adhere to the following rules regarding sponsorship and other business dealings:
- We clearly separate sponsored content from non-sponsored content;
- We may obtain revenues from third parties related to advertising sponsored by others on our website, including advertising revenues, commissions on consumer purchases, and fees based on consumer use of links to other websites.
- We do not intend any links to other websites, logos, marks of other companies, or any co-branding to constitute recommendations unless we specifically indicate that we recommend them.
- For research content on our website, we will clearly disclose the author or source of the material and the date of the material or its last update. Where we present content as the result of case studies, projects, or academic research, we will clearly disclose the actual author of the content and others who have had a substantial role in writing, editing, or otherwise preparing the material.
- We require authors who write for us to complete a conflict of interest form that requires disclosure of any financial interests and affiliations that may influence, or have the appearance of influencing, the specific content they provide. If the conflicts, in our judgment, are significant, then we require their public disclosure in connection with the content on our website. We require the same of those who serve on our various editorial boards.
Any suggestions, queries, or grievances you may have regarding this editorial policy or our websites are welcome. Send an email to email@example.com. to get in touch with us.