Landscape Insight is looking for contributions that connect to a wide range of audiences through research and practice. Our aim is to provide our users with access to only the greatest, most insightful, most useful, and market-focused posts. We have the right to reject any submissions we feel fall short of these requirements.
Our first recommendation is to make sure you are familiar with our publications and conferences so you can see the kinds of topics we cover and get a sense of our editorial stances before reaching out to a member of the content team.
How to Write For Us?
The goal is to share content that’s educational, engaging, and entertaining. Our Readers trust us greatly because they know we won’t deliver misinformation or ever pressure them into doing anything we don’t absolutely believe is in their best interests, even if that means asking them not to utilize our services. Even if your counsel is sound, excessive self-promotion erodes trust.
Therefore, we have exclusively designed these guidelines for guest posts to help you out.
- English must be used when writing articles.
- All submissions must contain unique content that hasn’t already been published.
- Reread your article a few times to check for spelling and grammar mistakes. We won’t post any articles that need a lot of editing.
- Submissions should clarify for the readers what is novel, what is crucial, and the main point.
- Please avoid academic jargon and write in a plain manner. To distinguish new sections and break up the flow of content, use subheadings.
- Posts should be at least 800 words in length. We find this is a sweet spot with our readership, and you’ll fit in with the rest of our blog this way. Longer is good, too.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read. This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone. We want to share content that is authoritative, but not robotic. We’re producing blog content — not Wikipedia pages, so don’t shy away from showing off your sense of humor. That said, if your guest post was a movie, the highest rating we’d want to see on it is PG-13.
- All content MUST BE ORIGINAL. We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If your post has appeared anywhere else on the web, we can’t publish it on our blog. If you quote other content, link to it.
- Always name your sources. We understand that you’re an expert, but our audience might not be so sure. If you’re going to drop some stats (ie: “open rates jumped 55 percent overnight”), link back to the original source.
- Talk about your real-world experience. Talk about mistakes you’ve made, plans you’ve built, and strategies you’ve executed. Draw on your own personal experience to speak authoritatively about what you know.
- Take a position. If you disagree with common wisdom on a topic, talk about why the mainstream point of view is wrong or misleading. Back up your perspective with facts. Take screenshots. Include interesting data. Support your arguments with external references.
The Following Items Are Compulsory:
We strongly urge authors to submit images with their submissions. Before posting their submission, authors are responsible for getting permission to use any photos or other content from outside sources.
2. Additional Reading
Landscape Insight is a new destination for everyone who is interested in reading entertainment, sports, celebs, and tech news, updates, trends, technology, business ideas, finance, future tech articles and more. Our audience is both techies and non-techies belonging to multiple industries, which makes it the right place to guest-post for tech start-ups, blogs, brands, companies and businesses to reach all types of people.
Topics We Cover:
We cover a variety of topics on Landscape from Entertainment, Fashion to Technology. Since we are a news source, pretty much everything works as long as it’s useful to our readers.
- Top Trends
- Tv Shows, web series,
- Entertainment, etc.
What To Avoid?
- Avoid images that have a brand, logo, or external links displayed on them.
- Avoid keyword stuffing and too many outbound links in your blog post.
- The article should not be copied from any other website.
- Avoid adding Factually Incorrect information.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes.
For more info. you can read our Editorial Policy and Standards.
How Can You Reach Us?
For all the Guest Post related queries, you can contact us at our official Email-ID: [email protected]