When the person you love can make you laugh no matter where you are or what you’re doing, you know you’re in love. And with Valentine’s Day coming up soon, you’re undoubtedly brainstorming creative ways to show your loved ones how much they mean to you. While a candlelit dinner and thoughtful presents are always safe bets on Valentine’s Day, why not top it all off with a good joke?
It’s guaranteed to brighten your day and make you feel better about life. Even if you include a few romantic quotations in your Valentine’s Day letter or social media post, nothing will bring a grin to your loved one’s face quite like a delightfully awful pun. Even better, many of these silly riddles can also be used as cute Valentine’s Day jokes for your kids’ lunch boxes!
Valentine’s Day Jokes
If you’re known for your quick wit, these jokes might even make a fun Valentine’s Day captions for your cute pictures from the day. Even if you’re just in search of a little pick-me-up with the day’s theme, then look no further than these funny Valentine’s Day quotes and jokes. You can’t help but giggle!
1. Corny Valentine’s Day Jokes
- How do you keep a jewelry store safe on Valentine’s Day? You locket.
- What do you call a romance that starts at the aquarium? Guppy love.
- What did the tortoise say on Valentine’s Day? I turn-ally love you.
- What do you tell a pig on February 14? Happy Valen-swine’s Day!
- If I were to lay eleven roses next to you, you’d make the perfect dozen.
- Why were the scientists a perfect match? Cause they had great chemistry!
- Do you know what this shirt is made of? Hubby/wifey material.
- What do elephants say to one another on Valentine’s Day? I love you a ton.
- What’s the most popular shape on Valentine’s Day? A-cute triangle.
- Everyone has a date for Valentine’s Day—it’s February 14!
2. Pun Valentine’s Day Jokes
- I think you are porch-fine.
- Your name must be Autumn because I am falling for you.
- Don’t worry about paying rent! You can live inside my heart for free.
- You’re like my favorite card in a deck: the king/queen of *my* heart.
- I dig you a whole lot.
- What do pickles say on Valentine’s day? Will you be brine!
- What did one boat say to the other boat? Are you interested in a little Row-Mance?
- Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!
- What do Italians say to each other on Valentine’s Day? You’ve got a pizza my heart.
- Why do you need a charcuterie board on Valentine’s day? It’s the best way to say brie mine, Valentine.
3. Valentine’s Day Knock-Knock Jokes
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Eyesore.” “Eyesore, who?” “Eyesore do love you a lot.”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Juno.” “Juno, who?” “Juno, that you’re the love of my life?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Honeydew.” “Honeydew, who?” “Honeydew you know how much I love you?”
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” “Pauline.” “Pauline, who?” “I think I’m Pauline in love with you.”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Olive.” “Olive who?” “Olive you!”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Justin.” “Justin who? “Justin time for your Valentine!”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Luke.” “Luke who?” “Luke who just got a Valentine!”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Frank.” “Frank who?” “Frank you for being my Valentine!” you to be mine.”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Butter.” “Butter who?” “Butter pucker up Valentine!”
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Bea.” “Bea who?” “Bea mine Valentine!”