Instagram is a popular app that can be used on both Android and iPhone. With this app, you can share photos and videos with people who follow you and with certain groups.
The Instagram app can be used by anyone over 13 years old. Every year, Instagram adds new festival-themed filters and effects. As the New Year is coming up, Instagram gave its users some new filters to use.
Many famous people and people with a lot of influence started using the new filters to show how excited they were for 2023. If you want to learn how to get Instagram’s new filters, you’ve come to the right place. Find a detailed guide on how to use Instagram’s new year filters in your stories and reels.
How To Use Instagram’s New Year Filters
- Get the Instagram app from the Google Play Store or the App Store and put it on your Android phone or iPhone.
- After installing Instagram, open the app and sign in to your account.
- On the home screen of Instagram, click the Reels icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the camera icon at the top of the screen.
- Use the side menu to pick the Sparkles icon.
- Click the Search button.
- Type “New Year” into the box at the top of the screen that says “search results.”
- You’ll get all the Instagram filters for the new year. Tap on the filter you want to use, and you can start making your reels.
Other Filters You Can Use On Your Instagram Reels
In the table below, you can see some of the most popular filters for your Instagram Reels.
|Not So Basic||You will get artistic makeup around your eyes|
|BW vibe||Get blurry black-and-white background.|
|Daisies||With this filter, a lot of cute little flowers will fly around your head.|
|Smile||You can add positive vibes sign on the top of your head.|
You can make a great post, story, or reel for the New Year 2023 with these great filters.
Irving is the Chief Editor at the Landscape Insight. He lives just outside of New York. His writings have also been featured in some very famous magazines. When he isn’t reading the source material for a piece or decompressing with a comfort horror movie, Irving is usually somewhere in his car.