One of the most traditional tables in casinos, online roulette is a game that mixes luck and skill, as well as being easy to learn. Because it is very popular with players, non GamStop casinos have a variety of online roulette variations.
Online roulette can be played for real money and in the free version, allowing the player to understand how the game works before starting to deposit. Learn all about online roulette below!
How to Play Roulette at Non GamStop Casinos?
Online roulette follows the same precepts as traditional physical roulette. The difference, however, is that it is played in virtual environments, and can be played with real money and for free. In live roulette games, the presence of the dealer marks the experience, but with similar rules.
The roulette wheel has black and red colors. Depending on the type of roulette chosen, there will be a green area that corresponds to zero or double zero. Numbers range from zero to 36.
Players can bet on odd or even numbers, on groups of numbers, on single numbers and on individual colors, to name a few types of bets. Right after the bets are placed, the ball is dropped.
Now that you understand how roulette works, select the game variation you want to participate in and set the chip value. Place the chips on top of the number or area you will bet on and cheer!
In addition to the traditional online roulette explained above, there are different types of roulette available in non GamStop casinos. Discover the main ones below!
In live roulette, the dealer spins the roulette wheel – not the machine. He is responsible for commanding the game table and conducting the rounds.
With the presence of the dealer and the use of impeccable sound and audiovisual effects, players feel like they are in a real physical casino. It is also possible to interact with other players and the dealer through the game’s live chat.
Real Money Roulette VS Free Roulette
To have fun in online roulette, the player can play both the real money version and the free version. Both operate in the same way; however, winnings obtained in free roulette are merely illustrative and cannot be withdrawn.
Check the table below with the advantages and disadvantages of playing free roulette:
- No need to open account
- Unlimited access to games
- Deposits are not required
- Test in-game skills
- Cannot withdraw winnings
Online Roulette Variations
Roulette dates back to the 1600s and 1700s. Since then, it has undergone adjustments to become the online game we know today – and its physical version in Las Vegas casinos. Discover the existing online roulette variations from now on!
- European roulette: European roulette gives good chances for players to win. This happens because the game’s advantage over the player is 2.17%, smaller compared to American roulette. European roulette has 37 numbers, from 0 to 36.
- American Roulette: Unlike European roulette, American has a margin of advantage of 5.26% – almost double the previous one. Therefore, it is more difficult to win. American roulette has 38 numbers, with spaces for zero and double zero, ratifying the house advantage.
- French roulette: The main characteristics of French roulette are the design and the possibility for the player to bet on more than one number. Here, there are two different rules that are not applied to the other types of roulette: La Partage and En Prision.
- La Partage: if the ball lands on the number zero, half of the stake is lost. The other half can be retrieved.
- En Prison: if the ball lands on the number zero, the player can leave the bet on the table for the next round or, if the bet wins, he can recover the amount. If you lose, you will lose both halves bet.
Top Bets in Online Roulette
In online roulette, the customer can choose to place inside and outside bets. Inside bets are placed inside the number space, outside bets are placed outside. In comparison, outside bets are the ones that give players the most chances of winning. However, the earnings values are low.
In inside bets, players can bet:
- Straight Bet : bet on a single number
- Split : bet on two numbers simultaneously
- Street : bet on three numbers in a vertical line
- Corner : bet on four numbers
- Double street : bet on two rows next to each other
- Trio : bet on three numbers, one of which is zero
In outside bets, players can bet:
- Low half or low : bet on a number between 1 and 18
- High half or high : bet on a number between 19 and 36
- Red or Black : bet on one of the colors you believe the cue ball will land on
- Odd or Even : bet that the cue ball will land on an odd or even number
- Dozen : bet on a group of 12 numbers
- Column : full bet on one of the columns
Tips for Winning at Online Roulette
To win at online roulette, you need to know the game. So practice as much as you can at non GamStop casinos that offer free roulette to their visitors. After understanding the rules, it’s time to apply them – and the help of some strategies can be welcome!
There are three main strategies to put into practice when playing online roulette, namely:
- Fibonacci: based on the mathematical sequence 1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233, the player can start betting from the first number in the sequence. If you lose, you must move on to the next number. If you win, you must go back two “numbers” in the sequence.
- Martingale: the player have to increase his bet after losing the previous one. This raise must be double the amount initially wagered. Thus, the player will be able to recover all losses when he wins.