Fitbit is a well-known manufacturer of fitness trackers and watches, having developed a wide range of models. 2009 saw the launching of the first model. This is a basic waistband that resembles a clip that is used to count steps taken as well as other fundamental metrics like calories burned. These are the models of Fitbit that are now in high demand.
Fitbit Sense: An affordable fitness tracker with basic monitoring and fitness features. Moreover, the Fitbit Inspire 2 model comes with a complimentary six-month Fitbit Premium subscription.
Fitbit Sense 2: This is a redesigned Fitbit Sense device with nearly identical functionality to the original.
Fitbit Versa 3- With ECG tracking and all the other health indicators in addition to all the other capabilities found in Sense versions, Fitbit Versa is an upgraded version.
Fitbit Versa 4: The Fitbit Versa 4 is the replacement for the Versa 3, offering all the capabilities seen in the Sense versions in addition to ECG tracking, GPS connection, and even mobile payments.
Monitors by Fitbit:
- Inspire 2 by Fitbit
- Inspire 3 by Fitbit
- Fitbit Elevate
- Charge 5 Fitbit
- Special Edition Fitbit Luxe
Given the variety of models available, it would be awkward to say “I don’t know” if someone were to ask you what model Fitbit tracker you have.
How do I know which Fitbit I have?
The entire conversation must be read if you’re curious about the Fitbit you own. Prior to selecting the complex routes, you have to try some simple techniques.
You need to locate your Fitbit box, which has the model number on it. The box or package needs to be placed inside your home if your Fitbit isn’t too old. The model number is readily located within it. Some instruction papers are available, and they may also contain model details.
Verifying your Fitbit’s order details is another simple way to find out which model you have. The majority of Fitbit users must find a solution to this problem because we have grown accustomed to shopping online. The page where you purchased it has information on the model.
There are still additional ways to find out the specifics of your Fitbit model if the above-mentioned options don’t work for you. You must sell your health tracker if it is too old to use and you wish to purchase a new one. Should you choose to sell your health tracker, you will need to be aware of its model specifications. It is typical in this situation for you to have misplaced the Fitbit box or shipment. The following technical methods can be used to determine which Fitbit you own:
Opening the Fitbit App
The following procedures can be followed if your fitness tracker is connected to your phone:
- On your smartphone, download and install the Fitbit app.
- Log in to your account and click the “profile” button in the upper left corner of the screen. The gadget that is linked to your account is located there.
- Your Fitbit’s model name is now visible.
- By typing in your Fitbit model name, you can now use Google to find the device’s model number.
Using the Fitbit Device on Yourself
If your Fitbit gadget is not linked to your phone, you can use the device itself to determine your needs. The actions listed below must be taken:
- Locate the app list when you open your Fitbit gadget.
- You need to locate the “Settings” program. Launch the program.
- Click on the “About” menu. On the following page, you will see the “regulatory info” option.
- Click on “regulatory info.” Your Fitbit’s model number is now visible to you.
- You can obtain all the information about your fitness device using this way. But in rare circumstances, you are unable to obtain the model name. However, this issue can be resolved by just inputting the model number in Google and searching for the model name.
Using Android Fast Pair
- If you need to reset your Fitbit device, this is a very crucial procedure to follow. Suppose you need to reset your gadget because you lost your box. In this case, you require the device’s model name and number. To access the “Settings” menu, you cannot utilize the Fitbit device itself. Due to a disconnect between your device and your Fitbit application account, the first choice is also closed.
- You can now choose to retain the model name and number associated with your Fitbit. Alternatively, you can utilize Android fast pair. In order to make the approach effective, you must do the following:
- As soon as your smartphone turns on, a “Download icon” appears.
- After that, bring the gadget up to an Android device. The Android version on the smartphone must be 8 or higher.
- Your Android smartphone now has a setup option visible under the model name and number. It’s now able to be tapped.
- The Fitbit app will begin to download and set up as soon as you tap it.
Exploring the Fitbit products page
The three procedures listed above are needed to accomplish your goal. How would you feel, though, if you were to fail at everyone? Hope still endures. Visit the Fitbit products page as a last resort to find out which Fitbit you own. All you have to do is browse Fitbit’s product line and attempt to find the right fit for your gadget. Possibly the most difficult of all is figuring out the particular model from the page. All of the model’s details, though, are yours if you can locate them.
Fitbit is a crucial device for managing our health. If you often use the fitness tracker, you need to be aware of the model specifications. I hope the information above will help you identify the Fitbit you own.
The discussion’s goal is taken into consideration when explaining the various approaches. You need to use the above techniques to check out the details of your Fitbit model. You might not feel disappointed.