Do not let this Holiday Season pass without letting the people in your life know how much they mean to you. Send a holiday greeting to everyone you’re thankful for this year, from your long-lost college roommate who you’ve stayed in touch with all these years to your supportive family and jovial coworkers.
To get your friends and family in the Christmas spirit and update them on your year, send them a holiday card. We have plenty of holiday-themed jokes for your friends, as well as poignant words for your family members, and acceptable remarks for your team at work if you’re at a loss for what to put in your holiday card.
Step By Step: What To Write in A Holiday Card?
Even though the weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Eve are typically somewhat busy, most people still take the time to send out photo Christmas cards filled with holiday cheer. Follow these guidelines and your Happy Holidays letters will be perfect, no matter who you’re writing to or how much time you have.
- Send your warmest holiday wishes to the card’s recipient. You can’t go wrong with a heartfelt greeting, and this time-honored, celebratory expression—Happy Holidays—is an excellent way to kick off your holiday card message.
- Make sure your holiday card has a meaningful message inside. Make each greeting unique by selecting a message that is meaningful to both you and the recipient. Make sure your words fit the hearer.
- Close relationships allow for more intimate holiday card messages. When wishing those you care about a Merry Christmas, it’s fun to include inside jokes, familiar nicknames, and special memories. Putting in the extra effort to personalize these cards will go a long way toward winning over the affections of the people who receive them.
- Be sure to send a corporate holiday card with a message that is upbeat yet professional. Express your gratitude to your customers, clients, and staff with a heartfelt corporate holiday card or Christmas card message. A Christmas letter loaded with appreciation is the finest way to show appreciation to those who have done business with your company or organization, no matter how large or little. Pay attention to the language you use, and make sure your greeting reflects your company’s ideals.
- Select a few humorous Christmas proverbs to share in your message. Send your greeting card recipients the gift of laughter this holiday season with a humorous statement. Carefully consider whether your card’s humor or wording could be offensive before sending them. Put a smile on the faces of people closest to you this holiday season.
- Include some seasonal proverbs to really bring out the spirit of the season. Inspirational and vivid, Christmas quotes can bring the spirit of the season and your best wishes to life. In order to convey some holiday cheer, it’s often ideal to use the words of well-known authors and poets.
- Make sure to sign off on your holiday card. If you’ve gone through the trouble of making a Christmas card just for your friends and family, then be sure to sign your name and let them know who it’s from.
Holiday Card Wishes
The right sentiment in your Christmas card will do more than simply make people smile; it will also demonstrate how much you value your relationship with them.
In fact, you may create a memorable remembrance for your loved ones by adding a custom message to one of our Christmas photo cards. Here are some festive wishes you can use this holiday season.
- Wishing you all of the hope, wonder, and joy that the season can bring!
- Warmest wishes of the season from our family to yours.
- May your holidays be filled with warmth and cheer.
- Let us cherish family and friends this holiday season.
- Wishing you a season filled with warm moments and cherished memories.
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very Happy New Year.
- Holiday greetings and best wishes for a New Year of happiness in a world of peace.
- The gift of love, the gift of peace, the gift of happiness—may these be yours this holiday season.
- Hope this season is packed with fun!
- Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings you happiness—may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- May your home be filled with all the joys of the season.
- Wishing you comfort, hope, and joy for the holidays and always.
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope.
- With all good wishes to you and your family for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Have a warm and cozy holiday.
- May your holidays be filled with joyful noise.
- From our home to yours.
- Joy! Joy! Joy!
- Let music fill the air; let joy be everywhere!
- To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays.
Business Holiday Card Messages
In the midst of the hectic holiday season in the corporate world, it is essential for professionals to express their appreciation to the individuals who are responsible for making their work possible.
You can strengthen business connections, express gratitude to customers and partners, and spread Christmas cheer by using one of our sample business holiday card phrases.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2023!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Wishing you a bright 2023 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.
- The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you the season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that 2022 has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues, and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have—like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.
- As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on 2023.
- At this special time of year, we give thanks to clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].
- We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.
- This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.
Funny Holiday Card Sayings
This year, use one of the clever holiday sayings below to show off your witty side in your holiday greeting card. Including a humorous quote in your holiday or Christmas card is a great way to spread cheer and get people in the spirit of the season.
You can’t go wrong with these humorous greetings for your witty friends, and they’ll go great with your humorous holiday photo selection (we know you have some).
- Know what the best thing about this card is? It doesn’t come with a fruitcake!
- It’s the holiday season. Let the overeating begin.
- Holiday cheer recipe: Combine loads of good wishes, a heart full of love, and armfuls of hugs. Sprinkle with laughter and garnish with mistletoe.
- I can’t tell if it’s the joyous holiday season or the spiked eggnog, but there’s no one else I’d rather be single and not mingling with through the winter.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving day.
- This Christmas let’s try to keep things in proper perspective. After all, credit cards do have their limits.
- It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Hope your holiday’s filled with plenty of ho-ho-ho!
- Eat, Drink, and Be Merry. Repeat as needed and have an awesome holiday!
- Merry Christmas to someone who’s definitely on my “nice” list!
- Hope this holiday season decks your halls with lots of merriness!
- ‘Tis the season to get tipsy! Cheers to a wonderful Christmas!
- Wishing you whatever jingles your bells!
- Meowy Christmas!
- Happy Pawlidays!
Order a Festive Holiday Card (Or Mug) for Those Funny Sayings
Many of the above witty and humorous sayings would work just as well on a holiday-themed mug or candle as they would on a holiday card for your favorite sister, neighbor, or far-flung friend, including classics like “wishing you whatever jingles your bells” and “it’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
The holiday season is the perfect time to decorate your home with photo tiles featuring humorous holiday sayings like these to delight your guests and brighten your foyer or living room wall. Simply click the “personalize” button next to a design you like, choose a layout that allows for photographs and text (or simply text), then enter your own hilarious holiday-themed bit of text.
A holiday-related statement is a perfect way to add some flair to your Christmas cards. Simply select a text or text and photo style for the inside of your folded holiday or Christmas card, or the back of your flat card, then copy a quote from the list below.
If you’re using one of our create-your-own greeting holiday cards, you could even put one of these witty sayings on the front. Your loved ones can be inspired and in the Christmas mood with whatever quotation you choose, whether it be from a king, a philosopher, a writer, a TV personality, or even a fan of your favorite show.
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick—even when you’re home.” -Carol Nelson
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” -Dale Evans
- “Colorful candles burning bright, each lit on eight very special nights.” -Anonymous
- “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” -Hannah Senesh
- “Remember upon the conduct of each depends on the fate of all.” -Alexander the Great
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” -Victor Borge
- “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.” -Maya Angelou
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” -Bob Phillips
- “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” -Mary Ellen Chase
- “All holidays can be good times.” -John Clayton
- “Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.” -Ellen DeGeneres
- “We need a six-month holiday, twice a year.” -Anonymous
- “I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.” -Amy Adams
Andrew Walker is the Chief Editor at “Landscape Insight” and has a background in journalism. He has been writing for Landscape Insight on a wide range of Entertainment topics including Celebrity Net Worth, Controversies, Web Series & Movie Updates, etc. When he isn’t writing, Andrew enjoys playing video games and baseball. You can reach Andrew at – [email protected] or by Our website Contact Us Page.