Halloween may not seem like the kind of occasion to send a greeting card, unlike birthdays, Christmas, or Valentine’s Day. However, we have you covered if you’re searching for the ideal Halloween quote to share on Instagram or if you need a creepy or adorable message to offer to every trick-or-treater who visits your home.
You must first choose the mood you want to convey when choosing the best Halloween quotes and wishes. Would you like a scary phrase that would pique the interest of your friends? Or are you searching for something a bit more adult to show the kids around the neighborhood? We have a ton of Halloween jokes and famous phrases that will work once you’ve selected a lane. Get it?
Of course, you’ll also need some frighteningly well wishes if you’re having a Halloween-themed birthday celebration for a pal who was born on All Hallows’ Eve.
Wishing your loved ones a very spooktacular Halloween might help you get in the mood, even if it’s not your favorite holiday.
Best Short Halloween Messages for Friends
- Witching you a magical Halloween!
- Have a wicked gourd Halloween.
- Creep it real this All Hallows’ Eve!
- I wish you a Happy Halloween!
- Keep calm and trick or treat!
- Ghostly greetings to you this Halloween.
- Pumpkins a ‘blazing, hope your Halloween is amazing.
- Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but Halloween.
- Wishing you a frightful, delightful Halloween!
- Hope you have a great time tonight.
- From our haunted house to yours, Happy Halloween!
- It’s Halloween so let’s boogie!
- Fangs for being a bloody good friend.
- Happy Halloween and don’t forget to look under the bed tonight.
Best Funny Halloween Messages
- No bones about it, I’m wishing you a skeleton of fun this October 31!
- ‘Tis the season to eat, drink, and be scary!
- Hang on to your broomstick, Halloween is here.
- I love your Halloween décor. Did you get those skeletons from your closet?
- Oh my gourd, I can’t believe it’s already pumpkin time again!
- This witch is sending you wishes for a hex-tra enchanting Halloween.
- It’s Halloween—time to party your boo-ty off!
- Good news: your horror-scope is predicting a ghastly time this October 31!
- What up, my witches? Happy Halloween!
- Go ahead and eat all the candy this Halloween—you can always exorcise it later!
- Hey boo, what do you say we get sheet-faced this Halloween?
Cute Halloween Wishes and Sayings
- Today’s the day to eat candies and sweets to your heart’s content! Happy Halloween!
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- I hope you get lots of trick-or-treaters this year. Unless, of course, you’d prefer to keep all the candy for yourself.
- Witch-ing you a spooktacular Halloween!
- You are the scariest werewolf I have ever seen. Happy Howl-oween!
- Hope you have as much fun today as the ghost who has been haunting your house.
- When Halloween is here, the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- This letter is sealed with a vampire bite.
- The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
- If the werewolves are breaking out the extra body conditioner, it must be Halloween.
- Have a killer Halloween!
- When the dark night appears and everything turns evil, just remember it’s Halloween!
- A candy a day keeps the monsters away.
- I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.
- I wave my wand and put on my cape and wish you lots of treats coming your way. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
- This October, may your treats be many and your tricks be few. Hope you have a sweet Halloween.
Netrika is a Content Writer who loves to align her creativity and 24/7 flowing thoughts into words that are a treat to read and hear. Writing excites and energizes her from within and connects her to her real self. When not found writing, one can definitely search for her mind, body, and soul making those soothing mandalas and yes she knows a lot about celebrity gossip and what series are trending on Netflix. With the belief that ‘no person knows all’, she strives to work each day and become a better version of what she was yesterday. You can reach Netrika at – firstname.lastname@example.org or on Our website Contact Us Page.