Building solid ties with clients and partners is crucial for the company, and the holiday season is the ideal time of year to acknowledge these vital connections.
The holidays are the ideal time to express your gratitude and best wishes to those who do business with you all year long.
A small gesture can win you a lifelong customer. Business Holiday cards are among the greatest ways to thank clients and coworkers for their ongoing support, regardless of how big or small your company is.
You may not have the time to write the ideal Holiday card message if you’re a busy professional. To help you with this year’s business holiday cards, we’ve put up a selection of sample card messages.
Give your customers, coworkers, and staff individualized, one-of-a-kind gifts, and send them the greatest business holiday cards.
Short & Sweet Messages For Clients
- Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the New Year!
- We wish you joy and peace in the upcoming year.
- May you have a spectacular New Year!
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- Wishing you a bright New Year from your friends at [company name].
- Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name].
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- Wishing you great success in the year to come.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
- We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year! Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
- Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success this year.
Motivational Holidays Messages For Clients
- Merry Christmas and happy holidays! You deserve it! We’re getting back to the hard work next year!
- The past year has been a great one for the business, and you are a major reason why. Wishing you lots of rest and relaxation this holiday season, before getting straight back into it in the new year.
- May this holiday season grant you all of the wishes you desire. Next year we hope to continue granting your professional wishes as a valued and loyal client.
- We want to express our sincerest gratitude to you for sticking with us during good and bad times this year. The future looks bright and we can’t wait to take on the next year with you!
- It may have been a tough business year, but the holiday season is all about resetting. Let’s get right back onto the horse next year.
Holiday Card Messages For Employees
- Happiest of Holidays! You keep us afloat and we are grateful. Thanks for all you do for us, this time of year and beyond. Your friends and colleagues at [company name]
- It’s amazing what our company has achieved this year thanks to everyone working together. Looking forward to a New Year of success with you.
- Thank you for contributing your time and energy to the team this year. You are appreciated! We hope the season brings peaceful moments and beautiful memories to you and yours.
- Happy Holidays & many thanks. We couldn’t do it without you. This year and always, you’re a valued member of our team.
- Sending the warmest holiday wishes to you and yours during this beautiful season. Wishing you all that is merry and bright for the New Year ahead! Reflecting on the year, it’s clear to see how hard you’ve worked. Your drive and determination helped us to get where we are today, and we couldn’t have done it without you.
- The holiday season brings thoughts of joy and gratitude, and there’s no better time to express our thanks and sincere appreciation for your amazing hard work, creativity, and dedication.
- We wish you a delightful holiday with family and friends, full of peace, laughter, and love.
- A holiday note of thanks. In unfamiliar times, you’ve stuck by us. We couldn’t do it without you. In gratitude, your team members at [company name]
- This holiday season reminds us of what a close-knit family we’ve become while working together as a company. Wishing our entire corporate leadership and their loved ones a blessed and blissful holiday season.
- We are so fortunate to have our employees. You are the backbone of our success. We want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas, a relaxing and joyful holiday season, and a Happy New Year full of excitement and possibility.
- From your team members at [company name], you make our business merry. We’re grateful for all you do. Wishing you peace and prosperity this holiday season!
- This year has brought unexpected challenges for our business and our employees, and we thank you for all the effort and commitment you’ve shown as we adjusted in tough times. We wish you the very happiest and most peaceful of holidays and look forward to a new year full of wins and successes big and small.
- This festive holiday season feels like the right time to share my warmest thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this company. Your guidance and ongoing support are much appreciated. Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy holiday season!
- You’re at the top of our gratitude list this season! We wish you the time and space to enjoy friends, family, the great outdoors, and the warm insides this season.
- Your dedication and commitment to the company shine through in all that you do and we thank you for your hard work. Our success is your success – we hope you enjoy this holiday gift. You’ve certainly earned it!
- Our success is thanks to all our dedicated team members. We are grateful for you and wish you a Christmas season filled with joy.
- You’ve worked hard all year long and now it is time to enjoy a special time with the ones you love. Please accept our warmest wishes for a truly wonderful holiday.
Chakshu is a talented content writer for Landscape Insight who specializes in writing about celebrity news, net worth, and the latest updates. She enjoys watching web series, which makes her the ideal fit for our entertainment category. You can reach Chakshu at – email@example.com or on Our website Contact Us Page.