Christmas card messages are a quick and easy way to connect with loved ones and convey your best wishes.
Sending numerous cards, however, may probably get overwhelming, especially if you add them to your already full to-do list for the holiday season! The best Christmas wishes are those that come from the heart, yet even the most creative among us occasionally struggle for ideas.
Nothing compares to the timeless Christmas carols for sending holiday blessings to everyone. These time-tested Christmas card sentiments are ideal for sending to friends, family, and neighbors.
We have advice for you if you’re unsure about what to put in a Christmas card. You may find a wide variety of messages to help you share seasonal pleasure on this page.
Check out the cheery Christmas card messages for loved ones as well as the sensitive notes that highlight the difficulties many of us experienced over the past several years. I hope these illustrations assist you in selecting the appropriate phrases to uplift and inspire those around you during this Christmas season.
Classic Christmas Card Messages
- “We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
- “Have a jolly holiday.”
- “Have a holly jolly Christmas!”
- “May your days be merry and bright. Happy holidays from all of us!”
- “May your heart be filled with all the joys of the season”
- “From our home to yours, we hope you have a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year!”
- “Merry Christmas with lots of love!”
- “Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season and all the best for the New Year!”
- “Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season and in the New Year.”
- “Season’s greetings, from our house to yours!”
- “Wishing you love, light, and laughter for Christmas and the New Year too!”
Funny Chrismas Wishes
- “Don we now our ugly sweaters… Let’s party! Happy Holidays!”
- “Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!”
- “Christmas is the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy!”
- “Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red).”
- “They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!”
- “Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!”
- “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills are small.”
- “This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.”
- “Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year … he died laughing.”
- “Is it just me, or does Santa look younger every year?”
- “You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
- “A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves … they’re always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!”
- “Wishing you hope, peace, and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!”
- “Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too until the credit card bills arrive.”
- “I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas to you!”
- “This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.”
- “Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it’s too late to get it.”
Cute Christmas Sayings
- “Laughing all the way.”
- “With fuzzy socks and candy cane pops, everyone knows that Christmas rocks.”
- “Ho Ho Ho! Let it snow!”
- “All I want for Christmas is you.”All I want for Christmas is you.”
- “Bundled with joy. Merry Christmas from the [name] family!”
- “If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.”
- “You light up our life.”
Religious Christmas Wishes
- “Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.”
- “May God bless and keep you during the holiday season and all through the year.”
- “May God bless your life with love and joy this holiday season.”
- “May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives.”
- “Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout the year.”
- “May the Lord grant you and all your loved ones peace, joy, and goodwill.”
- “Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love.”
- “May God’s blessings be yours this Christmas.”
- “May the wonder of that first Christmas, the joy of God’s abundant blessings, and the peace of Jesus’ presence be with you always.”
- “May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.”
- “Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you.”
- “May the spirit of Christmas be with you all year round.”
- “Jesus is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas!”
- “May God fill your Yuletide season and all your days with immeasurable prosperity and joy! Merry Christmas!”
- “Sending prayers and hearty Christmas greetings to you. May you receive the most special of God’s blessings during this amazing Christmas season!”
- “May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always!”
- “Merry Christmas! I hope you receive one blessing after another this coming year.”
Sentimental Christmas Sayings For Cards
- Our holidays are more joyous knowing you’re part of our world.
- Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in the New Year.
- Merry Christmas. We’re so lucky to have you in our lives.
- This holiday and always, we wish you much love, health, and joy!
- Keeping you in our hearts this holiday season, and always!
- May the holiday season bring you special moments and happy memories.
- Find joy in the little things this Christmas.
- The greatest gift of all this holiday season is a loving family and close friends.
Chakshu Kaur is a talented content writer for Landscape Insight who specializes in writing about celebrity news, net worth, and the latest updates. She enjoys watching web series, which makes her the ideal fit for our entertainment category. You can reach Chakshu at – firstname.lastname@example.org or on Our website Contact Us Page.