Christmas is an annual religious festival of love, joy, and celebration. Spending Christmas with your family is one of the most wonderful times in your life!
However, it is often hard to meet everyone during the holiday season since some of your friends and family live far away. In such instances, you might express your feelings for them by sending them some lovely and kind greetings.
Find some wonderful Christmas wishes below to share with your family during these holy times.
Christmas Wishes For Family Friend
- “May your Christmas festive be more delighted with your family’s presence and friends’ closeness.”
- “May the magic of this special festive sparkle in your life and make all your dreams and wishes into reality.”
- “We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. May this Christmas bring in loads of happiness in your life and you celebrate with lots of fervor!”
- “Merry Christmas to you and your family from ours. I hope everyone is in good health and in great spirits during this holiday season.”
- “Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful holiday season.”
- “Celebrate Christmas with friends and family, sing and dance with them, and rejoice because that is the magic of Christmas. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.”
- “Dear friend, do not expect Santa. They all are Drunk and flat. Merry Christmas without gifts.”
- “Let this Christmas bring lots of cherished moments of happiness and love in your and your family’s life and you celebrate this nice Christmas with feasting and merrymaking.”
- “Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your beloveds! Have a wonderful time with good food and great company.”
- “We wish you all a jolly and wonderful Christmas! May Christmas be overjoyed with laughter and love.”
Christmas Wishes For Family Far Away
- “Being miles apart, sitting alone; nothing matters much. May the love and bonding of our family stay united forever in this way. Merry Christmas!”
- “I wish I could be with you all, laughing and celebrating Christmas at our house. This Christmas season, I’m missing you all. Let’s get together soon.”
- “All I want for Christmas is you all by my side. Merry Christmas, family.”
- “May your Christmas be blessed with happiness and joy. I deeply miss you all. A very special Merry Christmas to my family!”
- “Wishing you a beautiful Merry Christmas, my family! My heart longs for your smiles and cheers. I hope you all are having the best time together.”
- “Never a day goes by when I do not miss you people, but I miss you the most during the holiday season. Merry Christmas, dear family. May Lord always bless you with happiness and health.”
- “Wishing you all the very best during this holiday season and throughout the year. Praying for your good health, prosperity, and happiness. I love you and miss you so much, Merry Christmas.”
- “Wishing to see you next Christmas, miss you so much. Merry Christmas.”
- “I wish I was there with you all, my family, during this festive season. My heartiest Merry Christmas to you all. May you all have a glorious day.”
- “May this Christmas brings you fond memories, opportunities, hope, and sweet bonds. I Hope Jesus will bless us throughout the year. May we always stay happy and true. Amen.”
- “No family is perfect, but the bonding we share is much more special and never-ending. Merry Christmas to all of you lovely people.”
- “Christmas would have felt more like Christmas if you were here. I miss you, family.”
- “Let us make a promise never to spend another Christmas apart from each other, my beloved family. On this Christmas, I’m sending you my warmest hugs.”
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
- “Christmas. The only time of the year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.”
- “Don’t think of it as me bribing you, think of it as spreading Christmas cheer!”
- “The 3 stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus.” Congratulations on finally making it to stage 3! Merry Christmas ol’ man.
- “It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”
- “Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you this year. Here’s to a fabulous 2023!”
- Lessons from a Christmas Tree:
“Be a light in the darkness.
We all fall over sometimes.
You can never wear too much glitter.
Bring joy to others.
Sparkle and twinkle as often as possible.
It’s okay to be a little tilted”.
~ Jane Lee Logan
- “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.”
~ Maya Angelou
- “One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!”
- “May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season. Merry Christmas!”
- “You’re a lot like some of my Christmas tree ornaments. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!”
- “I’m dreaming of a White Christmas. But if the White runs out I’ll drink the Red!”
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.”
~ Andy Rooney
Sweet Christmas Wishes to Family
- “Being with my family this Christmas is the best present I ever wished for. I feel the warmth and joy of being home with all of you! Merry Christmas!”
- “Cookies and sweets in every corner of the house! That’s how it smells Christmas with family!”
- “Enjoy your time opening the presents this holiday season while singing Christmas music and eating delicious food!”
- “It’s the end of the year and you have finally got enough time to spend with your family. Enjoy it. Merry Christmas!”
- “It’s the most blessed time of the year. It’s Christmas. It’s the time when the family gets back together again. Merry Christmas to the best family I could ever have!”
- “Take this season to get away from your busy life and enjoy time with your family members! My best Christmas wishes to you.”
- “May God’s blessing shine upon your family members and you this Christmas time!”
- “I hope you already got the best Christmas presents. Spend your time with your loved ones!”
- “I am looking forward to spending this Christmas holiday with you. My warmest early Christmas wishes!”
- “Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to your loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring about you. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!”
- “My family, I am wishing you joy and blessing this Christmas with all my heart!”
Manan works on Landscape Insight as a content writer. He reports the latest news and gossips about celebrities in the entertainment industry. Furthermore, his interests lie majorly in travel photography and adventurous activities.