Christmas is a happy event that is more suitable for children than for adults since only pure hearts can truly understand the true meaning of the holiday.
Christmas wishes for children are essential because they enhance the richness and delicacy of the candies and cookies, as well as the anticipation of Santa’s visit and, of course, the gifts.
Check out our selection of Christmas quotes for kids below to find the perfect phrase to put on a child’s Christmas card. Share the pleasure of Christmas with the kids by sending them these charming greetings.
Christmas Wishes For Kids
- “May the happiness of Christmas be with you for the rest of the new year. Merry Christmas, little angel.”
- “May the joys of the holiday season be with you throughout this coming year. Have a very Merry Christmas, kiddo!”
- “Wishing you a Merry Christmas, little one. May Santa give you the best gift to make this Christmas the best one.”
- “Christmas is the best when I get to celebrate it with you. Merry Christmas to you, junior.”
- “Merry Christmas little boy. No matter how old you get, I pray that this holiday always gives you the same spirit and finds your way home. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.”
- “Never stop praying and believing in Lord Jesus. He will remove all your sorrows. Have a blessed Christmas.”
- “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”
- “Sending you the warmest love and blessings for Christmas. I hope you have a great time this holiday season and enjoy it to the fullest. Merry Christmas.”
- “In this Christmas, I pray to Jesus to give you lots of luck and wisdom with abundant love. Merry Christmas, kiddo!”
- “May the love, prosperity, and happiness never leave your side. I’m sure Santa must be extra nice to a cute girl like you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.”
- “Sending love and best wishes for a wonderfully joyful holiday season. Have a wonderful Christmas, my beautiful baby girl!”
- May the warmth of Christmas bring lots of love and happiness to your life. Have a magical holiday, little one!”
- “May Lord Jesus fulfill all your dreams and wishes that you desire. Merry Christmas!”
- “You are the happiest little kid and spread this happiness to everyone this Christmas. Have a lovely Christmas!”
- “Wish you a happy and safe holiday season with your family and friends. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your dear ones.”
- “Christmas is all about new hopes and is full of surprises. Hope your life is filled with light and hope and love and luck. Have a lovely Christmas.”
- “May love, peace, and hope reign in your heart this Christmas. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season! Merry Christmas to my wonderful kid!”
- “I pray that your life will be filled with love and good luck. Have a lovely Christmas, cutest little kid.”
- “Hope this Christmas brings unlimited joy, luck, and of course, gifts in your life. Have a blessed Christmas.”
- “May all your wishes come true this Christmas, dear child. Merry Christmas, baby. Have a nice day!”
- “May Lord Jesus bless you with lots of luck and wisdom and fulfill every dream of yours. Merry Christmas to you and your family.” “Christmas is all about surprises and happiness. I hope you get both of them in this one. Enjoy the holiday to the fullest.”
Christmas Wishes For Little Boy
- “Besides having gifts and treats this Christmas, don’t forget to thank Jesus for all the things He has blessed you with. Merry Christmas, little boy.”
- “May this Christmas be extra sparkly for you, and people know what a wonderful and kind little person you are. We love you so much, son. Have a blessed Christmas this year.”
- “Santa surely has a lot of things for you in his sleigh because you are one special little boy out there. Merry Christmas, dear little one.”
- “To the most wonderful little boy, Merry Christmas. As long as I am with you, my Christmas is always bright and happy just the way you are. Keep spreading happiness like this, boy.”
- “Have a wonderful Christmas little boy. We know you are a little packet of fireworks that will spread his love and great deed worldwide. May God bless you.”
- “Santa told me you had been a very good and obedient boy this year. I also hear that he has something special for you because you are special. Best of luck, dear son. Merry Christmas.”
- “Jingle bells, Jingle bells, jingle all the way; May you have a blessed Christmas day! I hope our handsome little boy gets to enjoy all of his desired gifts this Christmas. Have a great holiday.”
- “You are still little, but I know you have a big heart. Share your joy of Christmas with those who are not blessed like you. Merry Christmas, little man.”
Christmas Wishes For Little Girl
- “May the Lord bless you with His numerous blessings this Christmas. Wishing you a fun-filled Christmas.”
- “Merry Christmas little girl. You are the precious gifts that we received many years ago. May you shine brighter than the tree of the X-mas.”
- “You are the prettiest gift we could ever ask for. Santa did bless us with his cutest elf. He will bless you with what you want this Christmas. Merry Christmas, prettiness.”
- “Have a beautiful and sparkly Christmas my beautiful daughter. Hope the lord Jesus will guide you with joy and happiness throughout your life.”
- “Santa surely needs more elves to make more gifts for you. He knows how good and pretty girl you have been all around the year. Have a blessed and happy Christmas, baby.”
- “Have a merry and happy Christmas beautiful little girl. You will be a strong woman, and we cannot wait to see you growing up. Till then, enjoy the spirit of Christmas with your loved ones.”
- “Wishing a Merry Christmas to the prettiest little girl. Never stop glowing and growing, baby. May you have some best memories to share this Christmas.”
- “On this special occasion of Christmas, I hope and pray that you get all your wishes fulfilled. You are a beautiful little soul, and we adore you our hearts out. Enjoy a thrilled Christmas.”
- “Go out there and flaunt what you have. I want you to have all the freedom your heart wants to reign this world, dear daughter. Merry Christmas dear.”
Funny Christmas Wishes For Kids
- Wishing you a charming holiday season this Christmas! May the happiness and joy of the Holiday season stay with you all year long!
- Put up your holly and mistletoe, Christmas is here, ho ho ho! May your house and tree be covered in lights, and your floor be covered in presents!
- Sing your carols and bang your drum, tonight is the night Santa will come! I heard from the elves that you’re on the good list this year! Merry Christmas!
- The stockings are hung by the fireplace, and the cookies and milk are out. Everyone is asleep and It’s time for Santa, no doubt!
- Do you hear the reindeer clicking on your roof? Santa’s almost here! I hope you have a lovely Holiday season this year and in the years to come!
Chakshu is a talented content writer for Landscape Insight who specializes in writing about celebrity news, net worth, and the latest updates. She enjoys watching web series, which makes her the ideal fit for our entertainment category.