It seems like Musk is trying out some wild ideas after acquiring Twitter this week.

Elon initially announced on Sunday afternoon, that Twitter intends to increase the cost of its blue subscription plan from $5 to $20 per month and make it mandatory for verified users, according to Platformer’s Casey Newton and The Verge. And just after some hours, he published a poll on Twitter Inc. in which he questioned users about whether or not the short-video app Vine should be brought back.

For those, who don’t know what Vine is, it is a short-form video-hosting service where users could post six-second-long looping video clips. The company was founded by Dom Hofmann, Rus Yusupov, and Colin Kroll in June 2012 and was earlier acquired by Twitter in October 2012 for a reported $30 million.

Elon Musk Questions Users To Bring Back Vine in A Poll

However, On October 10, 2016, Vine announced that Twitter would be discontinuing the Vine mobile app, and after a couple of months, on December 16, 2016, it was revealed that the Vine mobile app will remain as a standalone service, allowing users to upload videos directly to Twitter, which led to its shutdown.

While having a conversation with MrBeast, Musk got the idea of bringing back Vine in order to compete with TikTok. And guess what, so far more than 750k people voted and the poll is being dominated by the answers of yes, as on a ratio of 100, 70.5% of users voted for a ‘Y’ and 29.5% of users voted for an ‘N.’

What do you guys think about the idea of Elon Musk for the return of one of Twitter’s biggest acquisitions? Let us know in the comments section…

You May Also Like
is james earl jones still alive

Is James Earl Jones Still Alive? How Did James Earl’s Death Hoax Spread?

The American film business is well-known for James Earl Jones, who also…
Jake Lacy

Who Is Jake Lacy? From A Decent Guy to The Viewer-Hated Character!

From a pleasant guy to the viewer-hated character, Jake Lacy Talking to…
Henry Cavill Quits DC's Superman, Says 'My Turn to Wear the Cape Has Passed'

Henry Cavill Quits DC’s Superman, Says ‘My Turn to Wear the Cape Has Passed’

Henry Cavill, who made his legacy as Superman for DC Comics, will not…