Dancing with the Stars season 31 launch may have gone off without a hitch, but the ongoing pandemic nevertheless managed to dim the mirror’s radiance: at least four cases of Covid were recorded following the program’s Sept. 19 Disney+ premiere.
According to a DWTS spokesman, according to our pod system, all four of the crew members who tested positive work in “totally different divisions that do not have in-person interaction with each other.”
More than 300 production workers work on the show.
Contact tracing was started right away, the representative said. “All close contacts were informed, and the testing cadence was increased. Since then, no close associates of the four positive production workers have tested positive.
The representative continued, “The entire set has been cleansed, and as an extra precaution, we requested that the bulk of employees work from home.”
After the premiere, Deadline was informed that more than a dozen people had tested positive, but the representative said this was an error. According to “our strict safety measures,” the Department of Public Health gave the show the green light to resume production.
16 couples presented their acts to the judges on Monday in front of a live studio audience. After receiving one of the lowest marks of the evening (18 out of a possible 40), Jason Lewis (Sex and the City) and Peta Murgatroyd were eliminated.
On Monday night on Disney+, DWTS will be back. The couples will dance to Elvis Presley’s songs.
Irving is the Chief Editor at the Landscape Insight. He lives just outside of New York. His writings have also been featured in some very famous magazines. When he isn’t reading the source material for a piece or decompressing with a comfort horror movie, Irving is usually somewhere in his car. You can reach Irving at – email@example.com or on Our website Contact Us Page.