Building strong relationships with suppliers and clients is crucial for the company, and the holiday season is the ideal time of year to acknowledge these vital connections.
The holidays are the ideal time to express your gratitude and best wishes to those who do business with you all year long.
A small gesture can win you a lifelong customer. Business Christmas cards are among the greatest ways to thank customers and coworkers for their ongoing support, regardless of how big or small your company is.
You may not have the time to write the ideal Christmas card message if you’re a committed professional. To help you with this year’s business holiday cards, we’ve put together a list of 50 sample card messages.
Consider adding a holiday photo booth frame to the company Christmas party for guaranteed great photos, or browse great employee gift ideas like mugs, water bottles, coasters, mouse pads, tote bags, pen and pencil holders, desk caddies, luggage tags, paperweights, desktop calendars, and more for additional wonderful ways to make the holiday season special for your business.
Give your clients, coworkers, and staff individualized, one-of-a-kind gifts, and send them the greatest business holiday cards.
Short Business Holiday Card Messages
- “Happy Holidays and warm wishes for the New Year!”
- “Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.”
- “Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.”
- “We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.”
- “Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].”
- “May this good cheer last throughout the year.”
- “We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.”
- “May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.”
- “We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].”
- “Season’s greetings from the entire crew at [company name].”
- “Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!”
- “Wishing you all the best in the New Year.”
- “Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it’s your best year ever.”
- “Wishing you great success in the year to come.”
- “Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].”
- “Season’s greetings from the very merry team at [company name].”
- “We wish you joy and peace in the upcoming year.”
- “May you have a spectacular New Year!”
- “Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success this year.”
- “Wishing you a bright New Year from your friends at [company name].”
- “We’re so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.”
- “Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.”
Longer Corporate Holiday Card Messages
- “During this season, we take time to reflect upon the good things we have… like our partnership with you. We appreciate working with you and hope that the holidays and the coming year will bring you happiness and success.”
- “The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy, and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
- “This holiday season, we are looking back with appreciation for your loyalty and looking forward to moving into the New Year together.”
- “We would like to express our sincerest appreciation for the trust you have placed in us and best wishes for the holidays.”
- “During the holiday season, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our success possible. It is in this spirit that we say thank you and send best wishes for the holidays and New Year.”
- “At this special time of year, we give thanks to clients like you who have made our jobs easier and our lives more fulfilling. Thank you for being you. From all of us at [company name].”
- “As we look back upon the past year, we would like to acknowledge those who have helped us shape our business. Thanks for a great year, and we wish you all the best as you embark on the new year ahead.”
- “As the holiday season is upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. It’s been quite a year for us all! We hope that this year has been just as memorable for you, your colleagues, and your loved ones. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.”
- “The end of the year brings no greater joy than the opportunity to express to you the season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.”
- “When we here at [company name] think of all the benefits of being in our business, we quickly think of our relationships with great customers like you. Thank you for giving us the chance to do what we enjoy.”
Chakshu is a talented content writer for Landscape Insight who specializes in writing about celebrity news, net worth, and the latest updates. She enjoys watching web series, which makes her the ideal fit for our entertainment category. You can reach Chakshu at – email@example.com or on Our website Contact Us Page.