The comedic manga Romantic Killer by Wataru Momose will begin streaming on Netflix internationally on October 27, 2022, according to an official announcement made today. The two major character voices are now being introduced in a 40-second teaser on YouTube.
The manga was serialized in the publisher’s Shonen Jump + from 2019 to 2020 after winning the grand prize of the second iteration of Shueisha’s manga award, the “Jump Vertical Scroll Manga Award.” The main characters of the slapstick romantic comedy are a high school student named Kyoko Hoshino who “never wants to fall in love” and a wizard named Lili who unexpectedly makes Kyoko fall in love for a specific reason.
Mikako Komatsu (Maki Zen’in in JUJUTSU KAISEN) is cast as Lili, while Rie Takahashi (Megumin in KONOSUBA) is cast as Kyoko Hoshino. And “ROMAKiRA,” the show’s theme song, is sung by YURiKA (Little Witch Academia, BEASTARS).
Additional Cast Members and An Ending Song Are Shown in The Second Trailer for Netflix’s Romantic Killer
The second trailer for Romantic Killer and the cast members was released by Netflix on Tuesday, September 20, 2022. The last song, “Romantic Love Renai Shimasen ka? (Won’t You Fall in Love)” by Mikako Komatsu, was also made public in the trailer.
The World Ends with You: The Animation, Seven Knights Revolution: Hero Successor, and Flying Witch Petit were all created by Studio Domerica, who also handled the anime’s animation. Wataru Momose’s debut anime adaptation will be Romantic Killer.
Romantic Killer Cast
The five characters who will be pivotal to the series, along with the voices they will be given, are listed below:
- (Manabu Horikita in Classroom of the Elite; Kouma Sureno in Fruits Basket: The Final) Tsukasa Kazuki
- The song “Junta Hayami” by Gakuto Kajiwara (Hitohito Tadano in “Komi can’t Communicate” and “Asta in “Black Clover”)
- Attack on Titan’s Falco Grice/Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba’s Tanjiro Kamado/Hijiri Koganei’s Natsuki Hanae
- (Orsted in Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation/Kento Nanami in Jujutsu Kaisen) Tsuchiya – Kenjiro Tsuda
- Manaka Iwami is a Saki. Carmilla in Re:Zero and Mikaela in Dr. Stone are two examples.
- In Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Zenitsu Agatsuma (Connie Springer in Attack on Titan) plays the role of Makoto.
Irving is the Chief Editor at the Landscape Insight. He lives just outside of New York. His writings have also been featured in some very famous magazines. When he isn’t reading the source material for a piece or decompressing with a comfort horror movie, Irving is usually somewhere in his car. You can reach Irving at – [email protected] or on Our website Contact Us Page.