The 2022 ceremony’s winners were recently revealed at the 43rd Sports Emmys. Here is a list of everyone who received a prize this year.
Twitter was used by the Sports Emmys to announce the winners to a larger audience. However, many viewers are eager to find out if The Dan Patrick Show, which they like, managed to win an award this year.
Revealed: 2022 Sports Emmy Winners
The winners of every award given out at the 2018 Sports Emmys are listed below.
- Spectator: Mike Breen, ESPN
- Nate Burleson, a CBS studio analyst
- Holly Rowe reports
- Malika Andrews, ESPN, a rising star in broadcasting
- Bryant Gumbel, host editor of the series
- Adriana Monsalve, a Univision on-air personality
- Olympic studio show on Telemundo in Spanish.
- Good Morning Football, NFL Net, a daily studio program
- Inside the NBA, a weekly studio program on TNT
- ESPN+’s documentary series Man in the Arena
- NFL 360, NFL Network, a brief documentary
- Through the Ashes: The Story of Black Wall Street is a long-form documentary.
- Innovation in Technology: MLB XR and the Home Run Derby
- AFC Playoffs – Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Playoff Coverage
- Edited Event Coverage: Super Bowl LVI and NFL Game Day All-Access
- Esports competition coverage: Team Spirit vs. PSG.LGD at The International 10 Dota2 Championship
- KOBE: The Legend, an edited special
- E: 60 – Alive: The Drew Robinson Story, Outstanding Journalism
- MLB Tonight – The Say Hey Kid at 90: Outstanding Longform Writing
Is the Dan Patrick Show an Emmy Winner?
This year, The Dan Patrick Show was not recognized with any honors.
The American sports analyst has already won multiple Sports Emmys in the Studio Host category.
The program was nominated in the category of “Outstanding Studio Show – Daily” in 2022, however, NFL Network’s Good Morning Football won the prize this year.
2022 Sports Emmys: Fans’ Reaction
Fans of The Dan Patrick Show are, it goes without saying, not at all pleased that it did not receive a Sports Emmy this year. Some of them responded as follows on Twitter: