How should you wish someone a happy Valentine’s Day? That depends, I guess. How well you express it depends so much on your relationship. Are you writing a letter to a friend, family member, or your lover, girlfriend, husband, or wife? Consider their significance to you and the aspects of your relationship that you value most. Making your own Valentine’s Day card is a great way to express a memory, amusing anecdote, or inside joke that has brought you two closer.
We’ve compiled 62 Valentine’s Day greetings and messages for everyone you love to help inspire you and provide you with the words you’ve been searching for. That’s not all, though.
You can also go through this collection of humorous Valentine’s Day quotations that are sure to make anyone grin, as well as this collection of poetic love quotes (which includes some of our faves from romantic movies and songs).
We also have some great suggestions for heartfelt Valentine’s Day Instagram captions for your favorite photo of you and your partner. To seal the deal, you could even pair them with a meme. I love you can be expressed in a variety of ways, and when appropriate, it is always worthwhile to repeat those three words.
Here’s to making Valentine’s Day 2023 memorable, whether you’re searching for a clever one-liner or a serious expression of love!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Boyfriends
“TO MY VALENTINE, THE ONLY PERSON I SEND HEART-EYE EMOJIS TO.”
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life.
- I love you more than a pizza.
- Here’s to being my emergency contact someday.
- You’re my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking about you.” —Virginia Woolf
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peel-ing.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, handsome.
- You’re the only person I send heart-eye emojis to.
- Valentine, you take my breath away, every single day.
- It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!
- The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Messages for Girlfriends
“EVERY LOVE SONG IS ABOUT YOU.”
- To my valentine—I never knew what love was until I met you.
- Know why I have a library card? Because I’m checkin’ you out.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman I know.
- “Love is friendship that has caught on fire.” —Ann Landers
- I love you, and I love us.
- You take my breath away. Always.
- You’re the Pam to my Jim.
- Every love song is about you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most important woman in my life.
- I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you and I understood what it was all about.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Husbands
“THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE A KIDS-IN-BED-EARLY KIND OF NIGHT.”
- In the words of Walt Whitman, “We were together. I forget the rest.” Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I am so glad you are mine.
- Thank you for bringing so much love, joy, and adventure into my life. I love you.
- You still make me laugh. You still give me butterflies. And I’m still falling for you every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I’m so lucky to be in love with my best friend.
- Through all the seasons, through all of the time… I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO
- When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you. You’re my rock and I don’t know what I’d do without you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my hubby on this Valentine’s Day, I’m yours forever.
- To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life, and to many more.
Valentine’s Day Messages for Wives
“THANKS FOR BEING YOU AND FOR BEING MINE.”
- I love you more than you’ll ever know. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I would choose you again and again. Happy Valentine’s Day to the woman of my dreams.
- You’re the reason I am who I am today. Thank you for everything you do for our family. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!
- You are my best friend, my partner, and my soulmate. I love you.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- What would I do without you by my side? Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life.
- To the most amazing woman who I am lucky enough to call my wife, Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Every day I wake up next to you feels like Valentine’s Day.
Manan works on Landscape Insight as a content writer. He reports the latest news and gossips about celebrities in the entertainment industry. Furthermore, his interests lie majorly in travel photography and adventurous activities. You can reach Manan at –firstname.lastname@example.org or on Our website Contact Us Page.