It’s that time of year again, between November and December! It’s time to celebrate with family, friends, parties, and, of course, Christmas greetings! Writing the ideal wishes for each person can be a time-consuming and stressful task. Believe us, we are aware. We’ve written our fair share of holiday greetings. Not to worry, we have some excellent suggestions and examples for you!
Whether you’re sending holiday greetings for your best friend, your employer, or your clients, you should always personalize your message to your intended audience. Simply put, write something personal!
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for friends and family
- “Peace and joy to you and your family this holiday season”
- “I hope you have a nice and warm holiday season! All my love…”
- “I’m truly grateful to have a friend like you! Happy Holidays!”
- “Thinking of you with lots of love!”
- “I hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas! Warmest wishes, Kim”
- “May all your dreams for the coming year be fulfilled! Happy New Year!”
- “May your holidays be filled with lots of happiness, peace, and love”
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for someone you haven’t seen in a while
- “Missing you even more at this time of the year! Merry Christmas, Niels”
- “Christmas won’t feel the same without you here, but I hope you have a wonderful holiday time!”
- “Wishing we could be together this holiday season! Happy New Year!”
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for someone who had a hard time this year
- “It’s hard when the Holiday Season comes during a difficult time, but I wish you a new year full of peace and love!”
- “I know this probably won’t go down as your best Holidays ever, but know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you the best for the new year. Lots of love.”
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for clients, partners and other business relations
- “Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!”
- “It’s been a pleasure to work with you this year, happy holidays!”
- “Our warmest wishes for a happy holiday season!”
- “Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!”
Writing the perfect Holiday wishes for those who like to keep it short and simple
- Happy Holidays!
- Enjoy the holidays!
- Merry Christmas!
- Happy New Year!
- Our warmest wishes!
Turn your holiday wishes into a video in no time!
A Season’s Greetings video is an attractive way to surprise your friends, family or colleagues with personalized Holiday wishes, or to thank your partners and clients for another successful year!
You don’t have to be an expert to convey your wishes in a video! Moovly provides stunning easy-to-edit templates combined with a Quick Edit feature that will generate a video for you in only a few minutes. In other words: you can easily create that Season’s Greetings video yourself. It’s easy, intuitive and you can start for free!
Irving is the Chief Editor at the Landscape Insight. He lives just outside of New York. His writings have also been featured in some very famous magazines. When he isn’t reading the source material for a piece or decompressing with a comfort horror movie, Irving is usually somewhere in his car. You can reach Irving at – firstname.lastname@example.org or on Our website Contact Us Page.