This gaming console is among the most popular ones available today. Microsoft’s Xbox console has been steadily improving since its release in 2001 and has competed with the likes of PlayStation, Nintendo, and other gaming devices. Signing in to your Xbox account is required if you want to get the most out of your gaming experience on Xbox.
The password for your Xbox account can be forgotten at some point, but there are ways to get it back. The https /www.microsoft.com/link code for Xbox can be used to sign in to your account using this guide. Learn more by reading on.
What is Https //www.microsoft.com/link for Xbox?
The email and password you use to log in to Xbox will be required. However, if you’ve lost or forgotten your Xbox account password, you can sign in with a different device. However, you’ll have to keep track of your Microsoft account login information because you’ll need it in the future.
You’ll need the alphanumeric code provided by your Xbox device on https /www.microsoft.com/link. Signing in on Xbox and other Microsoft-supported apps and devices like Minecraft and Surface devices are both possible using this sign-in method.
How to Sign In to Xbox Using the Https //www.microsoft.com/link Code
Before anything else, you can try to enter the last Xbox password you remember. You won’t have to enter a verification code anymore because of this.
For those who are only familiar with their Microsoft credentials, the following steps should be followed:
- To access the guide, turn on your Xbox and press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Go to Settings > Profile & system and select your existing Xbox account.
- Select the option to use another device in the new window.
- An alphanumeric code will then appear on the screen. If you want to save this code for later, you can either take a picture of it or leave the screen open.
- Open a browser on a different device and type in this URL.
- Next, type the code into the field and click the Enter button.
Then, enter your Microsoft email address and click Next. You can also use the phone number or Skype ID associated with your account as an alternative method of authentication.
- Enter the password for your account and click Sign in to log in to your account.
- You’ll be prompted in the new window to decide whether or not to keep your Microsoft account sign-in. In the event that your device is known to be safe, select Yes.
- You’ll receive a notification letting you know that you’ve successfully signed into Xbox. You can verify this by returning to your Xbox
Recover your Microsoft Account Password on a Computer
It’s possible to recover your Microsoft account if you’re unable to sign in after entering the code. However, Microsoft has a simple recovery procedure to help you regain access to your account once again. Most of the time, all you have to do is recover the password look at your Xbox profile and you’ll see the email.
Follow these steps to regain access to your Microsoft account on a computer:
- Go to this link on your computer’s browser.
- You’ll first be asked for your Microsoft account’s email address. Click Next after you’ve typed it.
- Then, Microsoft will need to send you a security code. Email or phone number synced to your Microsoft account can be used for this.
- After that, you’ll need to log into your Microsoft account using the new password you just created. The password must be entered twice.
- There should be a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, symbols, and numbers in your password of at least eight characters.
- This article provides information on how to recover a Microsoft account on an Xbox or an Xbox 360.
How to Add a New Microsoft Account to Your Xbox Console
A new Microsoft account can be set up on your Xbox if the previous methods fail to restore your Microsoft account. Keep in mind that this method works best with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S models.
Follow these steps to add a new Microsoft account to your Xbox console:
- To access the guide, turn on your Xbox and press the Xbox button.
- Select Profile & system from the Settings menu.
- Select the Add new option from the Add or switch menu.
- Once you’ve entered your new Microsoft account’s email address, press Enter.
- Then, type in your Microsoft account password and press Enter.
Select I Accept after you’ve read and understood the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement.
To fully sign in to your Microsoft account on Xbox, you must configure the Sign-In & Security preferences.
A Microsoft account is required to get the most from your Xbox console. App and user data will be synchronized on your device. Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass are two premium subscriptions that can be purchased, as well as in-game and app purchases.
To Know More Latest Updates You Can Visit Our Website: landscapeinsight.com