Heardle is an innovative musical variation on the well-known word game Wordle. Just listen to a snippet of a song and see if you can identify the song and the artist that performed it.
If you are unable to decipher it immediately, you will hear a longer portion of the music. If you don’t figure it out by the sixth clue, you’re out of luck.
You’ll get six clues in all. This guide will tell you the answer to today’s Heardle if you’re stumped.
A fresh puzzle from Heardle awaits you every day. To participate in the next one, visit the Heardle website after your local midnight.
Heardle of The Day 170 13th August Hints
Heardle’s music is a hodgepodge of styles and sounds. The music you hear could be as recent as within the past six months or as far back as the 1970s.
Therefore, it is challenging to keep up a winning streak for an extended period of time; this is why we offer our own tips.
Here Are Our Hints for Heardle 170
- Indicator #1: It was first published in 1967
- The second clue is that the music is heavy rock.
- Final Clue: A Cream 7″
- The song’s title has four words, which is a hint.
- The fifth clue is that it is from the album Disraeli Gears.
- The sixth hint is that it contains the letters S and M.
Heardle August 13 2022 Answer
Even if you haven’t guessed it after reading the previous suggestions, the answer to today’s song of the day is given down below.
- The answer to Heardle 170, released on August 13th, 2022, is Sunshine Of Your Love by Cream
To Know More Latest Updates You Can Visit Our Website: landscapeinsight.com