Stress Level Zero is working on a virtual reality game called Bonelab, which is a follow-up to the company’s prior blockbuster game, Boneworks. The new title debuted at the Meta Quest Gaming Showcase 2022 in Las Vegas on April 20, 2022.
Bonelab Release Date:
Bonelab is a virtual reality physics game set in the world of its forerunner, Bone works, and is set to release in 2022. For more information, follow the official Stress Level Zero Twitter account.
What kind of game is Bonelab?
Bonelab is a virtual reality game that combines action, adventure, shooting, and other components into a spectacular experience. You play as an outcast who has been sentenced to death but must find a way to avoid it. Bonelab takes place in a secret underground facility, where you must solve a variety of tasks and riddles.
Bonelab’s realistic physics system may let you engage with the world. Even if you don’t start the game, you can make your own avatar, which you can do during the import process, so you may look and play any way you like.
Bonelab’s story is rich and varied, with areas where you can use melee and ranged weapons, obstacle courses to race through, and sandbox realms where you can do whatever you want!
There will be a lot of modding and user-created levels in Bonelab, so there will always be something to do. Meta Quest’s official YouTube channel now has the Bonelab trailer.
Bonelab System Requirements:
Compare the minimum and recommended system requirements for BONELAB on your computer.
- For high frame rates, BONELAB suggests the following system requirements: 4 gigabytes of RAM To operate BONELAB, how much RAM (random access memory) is required?
- BONELAB requires at least 8 GB of memory to work effectively, according to Stress Level Zero (RAM).
- Our advice is as follows: 16 GB of memory (RAM)
Graphics Card – A graphics card is also known as a graphics card. What graphics card (GPU) is required to operate BONELAB?
- Stress Level Zero recommends a GTX 1070 / 1660TI (6GB VRAM) or greater graphics card to run BONELAB smoothly.
- Our advice is as follows: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti – What processor (CPU) do I need to run BONELAB?
- Stress Level Zero requires that you have an Intel i5 7600 3.5GHz processor or higher to run BONELAB successfully.
- Our top recommendation is the Intel Core i7-9700K processor.