The long-awaited VR version of Stress Level Zero’s 2019 sandbox adventure Boneworks, titled Bonelab, is nearly here. The most recent gameplay clip from the developer for Bonelab finally reveals the game’s release date for Oculus Quest and SteamVR.
The thrilling game’s unique avatar-swapping concept, which was previously seen in gameplay footage, will launch this week. The highly anticipated gameplay is shown off in the teaser, which is jam-packed with gorgeous sequences. Everything you need to know about the next game is provided here.
Bonelab Release Date
Stress Level Zero has officially announced the release date for Boneworks’ follow-up title. Bonelabs will be released on September 29, 2022. The game will be available for Oculus Quest 2 and SteamVR at the same time.
The latest teaser for Bonelabs reveals the release date. However, Stress Level Zero has not yet confirmed the launch time. The game will most likely be available at midnight local time.
This implies that certain places will see the launch before others. For example, gamers in North America will be allowed to test the game before those in the United Kingdom and Europe.
What kind of game is Bonelab?
Bonelab is a virtual reality game that combines action, adventure, shooting, and other components into a spectacular experience. You play as an outcast who has been sentenced to death but must find a way to avoid it. Bonelab takes place in a secret underground facility, where you must solve a variety of tasks and riddles.
Bonelab’s realistic physics system may let you engage with the world. Even if you don’t start the game, you can make your own avatar, which you can do during the import process, so you may look and play any way you like.
Bonelab’s story is rich and varied, with areas where you can use melee and ranged weapons, obstacle courses to race through, and sandbox realms where you can do whatever you want!
There will be a lot of modding and user-created levels in Bonelab, so there will always be something to do. Meta Quest’s official YouTube channel now has the Bonelab trailer.
Bonelab System Requirements:
Compare the minimum and recommended system requirements for BONELAB on your computer.
- For high frame rates, BONELAB suggests the following system requirements: 4 gigabytes of RAM To operate BONELAB, how much RAM (random access memory) is required?
- BONELAB requires at least 8 GB of memory to work effectively, according to Stress Level Zero (RAM).
- Our advice is as follows: 16 GB of memory (RAM)
Graphics Card – A graphics card is also known as a graphics card. What graphics card (GPU) is required to operate BONELAB?
- Stress Level Zero recommends a GTX 1070 / 1660TI (6GB VRAM) or greater graphics card to run BONELAB smoothly.
- Our advice is as follows: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti – What processor (CPU) do I need to run BONELAB?
- Stress Level Zero requires that you have an Intel i5 7600 3.5GHz processor or higher to run BONELAB successfully.
- Our top recommendation is the Intel Core i7-9700K processor.
Stress Level Zero’s Brandon J. Laatsch stated via his Twitter account that the Bonelab album will cost $39.99 across all platforms. According to the Google currency converter, this is around £37.50 or €41.00 for anyone outside of the US.
Andrew Walker is the Chief Editor at “Landscape Insight” and has a background in journalism. He has been writing for Landscape Insight on a wide range of Entertainment topics including Celebrity Net Worth, Controversies, Web Series & Movie Updates, etc. When he isn’t writing, Andrew enjoys playing video games and baseball.